One of my favorite Hanukkah / Christmas / Holiday presents was the new cookbook “Vegan, at Times” by Jessica Seinfeld. All of the recipes look delicious and the first one I made, Buffalo Cauliflower, is so delicious that I imagine all the other recipes are just as tasty and good. So flavorful, semi healthy, a great way to eat cauliflower, and something different! Here is the recipe for buffalo cauliflower!
* 1 and 1/2cups of brown rice flour
* 2/3 cup of tapioca flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 and 1/4 cups of cold water
* 1 large head of cauliflower cut into florets
* extra virgin olive oil, for frying
* 12 ounce jar vegan Buffalo wing sauce
This recipe is definitely time consuming (frying each floret one by one takes a lot of time and energy), and the ingredients are a little unusual (brown rice flour and tapioca flour), but it is WORTH it. Too spicy for my (non spicy eating) kids, but a great snack or side for me…..