Morning! Last night, my hubba hubba husband was on HSN (Home Shopping Network) again representing Natori and selling perfume. Check it out here. Bravo!!!! And now, to the post…..Gwyneth Paltrow wins again! Her recipe for carrot pineapple cake (or muffins) is a champion winner. Hot dog, she sure knows what she is doing. These refined sugar-free and gluten-free carrot pineapple muffins are incredible — perhaps my favorite dessert recipe to date! Do me a favor and make these tasty desserts (or breakfast) today!
* 1 1/2 cups almond flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 tablespoon cinnamon
* 1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup grated carrots
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 1 cup crushed pineapple
* Preheat oven to 350.
* Grate the carrots.
* Mix almond flour, sea salt. baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl.
* In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup and eggs.
* Add the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients along with the carrots and raisins.
* Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins / cake pan (3/4 of the way full)
* Then add the crushed pineapple to the top, making a solid layer.
* Bake for 30-35 minutes. And devour!!!!
Kinda the perfect treat as we head into Fall…….Happy weekend!