THIS DRESSING IS SO GOOD THAT I WANT TO DRINK IT LIKE A SMOOTHIE OR SLURP IT LIKE A SOUP. If you like carrots and ginger, then you must make this dressing STAT. It takes a whole whopping five minutes and requires little work (just some obscure ingredients), so make it, and thank me later.
* 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
* 2 shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
* 1/4 cup of roughly chopped and peeled ginger
* 2 tablespoons sweet white miso paste
* 1/4 cup rice vinegar
* 2 tablespoons light raw honey (or maple syrup)
* 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
* 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Put in blender, and TADA.
There you have it — a healthy dressing to add to any salad, or to dip veggies into. A crowd pleaser.