This coffee recipe is fun, easy and super delicious! I read about it on the NYTimes and knew that I needed to make it — highly recommend this tasty treat. Dalgona coffee, also known as whipped coffee, is frothy, creamy, decadent and only requires instant coffee, milk, sugar and water.
* 2 tablespoons instant coffee
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons hot hot water
* milk of choice over ice
* Place the instant coffee, sugar, and water in a bowl and WHIP
* whip until the consistency becomes creamy
* And mix all together and serve and devour!
Easy and a great new recipe to start a new day! Enjoy this new week!