My (and everyone else’s) summer drink, the Aperol Spritz, has been consumed in many different ways. But I think I have found my favorite… the slushee. I may never drink anything else again: this slushee is the most incredible, light, fruity, delicious, buzzing, refreshing, oh-so-good drink. It is truly perfection.
* 1 cup of aperol
* 1 cup of champagne / prosecco
* 1 cup of FRESH squeezed orange juice
* 1/4 cup of FRESH squeezed lemon juice
* Combine all the ingredients into a dish and freeze.
* Once it is slightly frozen, use a fork to create a slushee texture. Scoop into a cup, and try not to gulp in one sitting.It is OH SO GOOD.
* I would double or triple the recipe, and always have it on hand. It takes some time to make (ie squeeze the juice and measure) but it is so good and you will want to drink it by the gallon.
Enjoy! The color, the taste, the freshness –> all brighten your day! I hope you enjoy this recipe, I surely do.
Taking the Aperol Spritz to a whole new level… Love it!