An uber easy recipe for a colorful and delicious dessert/snack/pick-me-up. Pretzel kisses with m&ms!
* a package of (salted) pretzels
* a package of kisses (or hugs)
* M&Ms of any sort (original, peanut, peanut butter, or even pretzel)
Okay, so easy that these directions sound so dumb……
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Place pretzels on a parchment paper lined pan
* On each pretzel, place an unwrapped kiss on top (the most challenging part of the recipe is unwrapping the kisses)
* Place in oven for 3 minutes, or until the kisses look melted.
* Take the pan out of the oven and put an m&m on top of the kiss, smooshing it firmly into the pretzel.
* Place the pan into the fridge in order for the chocolate to set. AND TADA!
These are a great treat to save for a special snack or even to wrap up in a pretty glass container and bring to a party.
Do you have a favorite holiday treat? Would love more fun ideas, so please do share! Have a great weekend!