Thanksgiving is right around the corner (??????), so there is nothing like a pumpkin pie dessert to get you in the mood! And pumpkin pie smoothies have a bit of everything I like: blended texture, pumpkin flavor, healthy ingredients, and a sweet aftertaste. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! Watch out Starbucks, your Pumpkin Spice Lattes have a competitor.
* 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin
* 1 scoop of protein powder (you want to get more muscular, right?)
* a dash of pumpkin pie spice (or some nutmeg and cinnamon combo)
* 1 banana (frozen preferably, but fresh is fine)
* 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup (depending on your sweet tooth)
* 1 cup of milk (almond, soy, real)
* Put all ingredients together and BLEND!!!!! BLEND SOME MORE!!! AND BLEND EVEN MORE!!!
* Drink, gulp, aaahhhhhh
Have a great weekend preparing for Thanksgiving! What is your favorite dish? Mine, is obviously pumpkin pie….but I am also a sucker for cranberry sauce with turkey and sweet potatoes. Gotta love some orange color. Have a great weekend!Print This Post