I am usually bad at fulfilling any of my “to-do” lists or goals for the certain season, but for whatever reason, I accomplaished a lot of the goals I set out for myself in February and March. So I give myself a pat on the back and now want to set some new ones as I head into the third month of the year. Obviously top goal: not get corona virus or get quarantined somewhere…..but here are a couple of my less important goals / to do list for the next several weeks.
1. See Matthew Broderick and SJP in Plaza Suite
2. Run a successful and fun marathon in LA
3. Booze at Veronika
4. Eat at Time Out Market in Dumbo
5. Visit aluminum structure at Brooklyn Bridge Park
6. Gorge on Ice Cream at Caffe Panna
7. Finish guilty pleasure Love is Blind
8. Read Jessica Simpson’s Memoir
So that’s what I am looking forward to this month. Do tell me what you are enjoying and looking forward to this month!