2017 was somewhat of a rocky year with a lot of growing pains; on the national/political side to the smaller, less important personal side as well; physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am thankful for so much and grateful for everything, but it was challenging year in many ways. So now that we are in 2018, I am looking forward to continuing to grow, to feel, and to experience, but with a more positive and calm approach. Here are my goals for 2018! (and here are last year’s goals, which are very similar if not the same…) It is the year of love: loving myself, loving people, being in love, and channeling love, and doing things I love!
1. Be more gentle and kind to myself. Too often, I expect myself to be super woman and when I fall short it makes me feel worse. This year, I am going to try my best, do the best, and be my best, but also be okay and loving even when I don’t.
2. Drink more tequila. As much as I love hot water with lemon, tequila is way more fun.
3. Travel! And so far, I have an Italy trip in January, an India trip in February, a Mexico trip in March! They all make me so excited and happy. I can’t wait to see new places, meet new people, and be introduced to new cultures.
4. Become stronger, fitter, leaner, and faster. And if I don’t, be happy and grateful with my effort, ability, dedication, and drive.
5. Be less judgmental and more compassionate, empathetic, and understanding. Be open-hearted and warm to everyone around me, even when they are not nice or kind.
6. Tell the people I love how much they mean to me and why I love them. There is only good that comes from a message of love and support.
7. Surround myself with people who I love. Do the things that I love. Swim in the ocean of love. Love love love.
8. Breathe. In and out. In and out.
There you have it, my goals / resolutions / dreams for 2018. What are your goals for the New Year? Happy New Year! Sending lots of hugs and kisses to all of you.
I have the same travel bug resolution as you…so far I have Iceland, Montreal & Salem, Massachusetts for Halloween booked! Also would like to get back into yoga and work on furniture redecorating more. Might need more hours in the days for those though!
Happiest New Year !
XoXo~Chic & Shabby
Happy New Year! Here is to a better 2018 for all of us.
I’d call #3, #4 and #6 complete, lady. You teach all of us how to express our love and gratitude and always have!
Happy New Year! I hope your upcoming trips are full of fun and a lot of great experiences. I’ll be in India as well through mid February! Stay safe and healthy.