I used to pride myself on the fact that I was a book-worm and read all the time. Now, it is far from the truth, as I just don’t have the time anymore…. or the ability to focus on small black and white letters on a page. It is not that I don’t try to read, I do. I swear, but with my son, American Idol, US magazine, people.com, there are too many distractions at night….yes, I am blonde.
Here are my Spring Reading List books, because starting yesterday, I am making a commitment to read more. (These books are in no particular order).
1. By Invitation Only: How We Built Gilt and Changed the Way Millions Shop (Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson)
2. Forgotten Country (Catherine Chung)
3. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Cheryl Strayed)
4. Bringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting (Pamela Druckerman)
7. Cutting for Stone (Abraham Verghese)
8. The Paris Wife (Paula McLain)
9. Some Assembly Required: A Journal of My Son’s First Son (Anne Lamott)
10. Other Waters (Eleni Gage)
11. The Grief of Others (Leah Hager Cohen)
12. In Spite of Everything (Susan Gregory Thomas)
13. The Dream Sleeper: A Three-Part Plan for Getting Your Baby to Love Sleep (Conner Herman and Kira Ryan)
15. NurtureShock: New Thinking About Children (Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman)
SOOOOO, there you have it, ambitious, huh?? 15 books that I want to read. I hope I am able to read these all, if not by end of spring, then by end of summer. Happy reading! What books do you want to read?