Spice, zest, tart, and sweet — the perfect bite. And with good salmon, it is truly perfection. This sriracha salmon recipe is from Gwyneth Paltrow and is a must make. Although I have had the cookbook for years, I had never made the salmon until this week. And in six days, I made it twice. OOPS. But so good. Make it, trust me.
* 2 pounds of salmon
* zest of 2 limes
* juice from 2 limes
* 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
* 4 teaspoons of sriracha
* salt to taste
* cilantro to top it off at the very end
* Whisk together all the ingredients (minus the salmon)
* Place the salmon on wax paper, and then pour half of the sauce on to the salmon.
* Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees
* Once done, serve (with extra sauce on the side for people to add), along with cilantro to top it off.
SO SO SO GOOD MAKE IT TONIGHT. Ok, bye, have a great weekend.
wax paper? I think I’d use parchment, myself…..
Salmon is my favorite fish … have to try this dish this weekend! Maybe with some smashed potatoes and broccoli … yummmmmmm
xoxo chic and shabby by sara
Love the simple recipe. Love the kids book rec.
Would love more kids book recs or recipes for food kids will actually eat, I am having a tough time getting my 2 yo twins to eat anything!
You’ve inspired me to go through GP cookbook again!