* 1 pound of turkey
* 2 cups chopped basil leaves
* 2 cups finely chopped cilantro (with stems)
* 1 cup finely chopped scallions
* 4 teaspoons fish sauce
* Zest and juice of 2 limes
* 1 package of round dumpling wrappers
Chill in fridge (covered) till nice and cold, and then spoon into your wrappers! And ready to cook! These dumplings are full of flavor, protein, greens, and spice. Absolutely scrumptious! Sorry for not including post cooked images — it is Ken’s 40th birthday weekend and so there is a lot to do, including frying up these gems of a meal. Trust me, they are delicious. You can fry or steam them, either way you can’t go wrong. Have a great weekend! And happy birthday to the love of my life!!