Happy New Year! What a beautiful start to 2016! Without further ado, here is a look at five goals for 2016! (Can I just say ditto to my 5 goals of 2015 and call it the end? The end.)
1. Take deep breaths. Live in the present. Connect breath to meditating. And praying. Follow my breath. In and out. Release. Relax. Rebirth.
2. Become confident in who I am. Savor my being and who I am. Don’t get distracted by who I am not or who I will never be. Love myself for who I am.
3. Eat less sugar. I KNOW AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, but come on body, LISTEN AND DON’T EAT SO MUCH FLIPPING DESSERT (note: I realize the irony that I am eating a big fat ice cream bar in the above picture).
4. Embrace the now. Say no more often. Commit when I say yes. Don’t complain. Savor the present.
5. Lift more weights. Drink more water. Take hot baths. Eat more greens. Just be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend that I can be. And be happy while putting forth my best effort.
Whoa, way to go and expose myself to the world wide web. HELLLOOOOO internet! But truly, it is a New Year, and an opportunity to grow, learn, and become better and happier. Thank you for reading! And now tell me, what are your goals for 2016?
Happy New Year Natori fam! I think I’m just going to copy/paste your goals for my own ?
P.S. Love the fast food pic
Love your bathing suit! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday!
-Cook more (less seamless)
-Start taking yoga
-Be happy and not to be so hard on myself
Thanks for sharing your goals!
Great new years goals! Mine is the same as it always is: go to the gym more and staying happy and healthy.
Wishing you & your family a happy new year. Eating less sugar is on my list too. :]
// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Mine are- more yoga. More fun in the sun (and snow) with the Natoris. And open my snail mail faster.
Thanks for sharing your 2016 Goals, I think you look fantastic in your high waisted bikini! I am still working on my goals but I may have to incorporate more than a few of yours into my list.
Good goals to have for 2016, best of luck with them all. I need to remember some of these! Some of mine for the new year are not allowing myself to get so anxious about things all the time, being kinder to others and generally trying to bring other people up/make themselves feel great about themselves. It’s all about paying it forward for 2016! 😀 Happy new year.