Why hello, end of 2014!!!! Can you believe how fast the year flew by? I feel like it was just January, and what do you know, it is almost January AGAIN. Crazy how the years just get shorter and shorter??? On the blog, the past several years I have created a list of New Year’s goals to match the year (14 for 2014, etc….). However, this year, I am a little more realistic…..so here are my 5 goals for 2015.
Here they are:
1. More varied and diverse workouts. Perhaps more 7 minute workouts, Kira Stoke bootcamp, Paris Marathon run, and much much more! I want to hit those different muscles, feel the burn, and shake it off.
2. Drink more Green Juice. I love it, and it is good for you, so why not?
3. Stop texting while walking. A copy cut resolution, but so true, and something that I need to do. So doing it.
4. GOSH DARNIT, learn how to meditate, for once!!!!! I have been saying that for years, and how many exclamation points do I need??? HELLO I NEED IT.
5. Read more books. Attend more cultural events. Rock out to concerts. View museums. Be more intelligent. Take risks. Give back. Give more. Be a better world citizen. Be a patient and loving mother. Be a great wife, daughter, sister. So many resolutions, so just be the best I can be.
Happy New Year! 2015, here we come! Boy oh boy, am I ready for you! Hope you all have a great, safe, and healthy New Year’s Eve and year! All the best and lots of love.