Since summer’s now here (well, kind of. Yes my kids are out of school but I am still in NYC…), I put together my personal to-do list for the season, filled with things I’d love to accomplish before Labor Day. Lots to do in just a small amount of time.
1. Drink rose and gobble up oysters at Grand Banks on Pier 25 in NYC. Doesn’t it look ridiculous? Unreal, oh-my-god-I-want-to-go-now.
2. Indulge in a good facial and stock up on good skin care.
4. Visit the one and only Crater Lake….problem is, I will have two toddlers in tow. Maybe. Hopefully. Someday.
6. Embrace meditation. UH-HUH, saying that for years. But this time, FOR REALZ.
7. Do running speed workouts with the Eugene Running Club and make my marathon time faster.
8. Create a master spreadsheet of all the addresses for holiday cards (yes, sounds so ridiculous, but my current system is SO not working for me)
9. Find the perfect one-piece bathing suit for my body (good luck with that!)
10. Read as many books as possible.
My list could go on and on and on (mundane to-do things like organize my bathroom and more extreme things like become a US Open Ball Girl)….so do tell me, what is on your summer to-do-list? Hope you are having a great start to the week. And Happy Summer!