I am (once again) on a Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook kick. Everything in her new cookbook (The Clean Plate) is delicious and a current go-to. These turkey burgers are so easy, super delicious, and a hit with everyone (such as me, myself, and I).
* 1 pound ground turkey meat
* 4 garlic cloves, grated
* 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* zest of 1 lime
* Combine everything into a bowl, mix well and shape into equal sized patties!
* Either grill or bake, and voila, dinner! Serve on a bun, or in a lettuce wrap! Add hot sauce and mayo and then these burgers are absolute perfection! Enjoy.