Once again, I find myself wanting to cook everything from a Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook — she gets me every single time (#Slay). My most recent recipe is Chocolate Cinnamon Overnight Oats — and in a span of four days, I have made it twice — simple, easy, healthy, and oh-so-good.
* 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon raw cacoa
* A pinch of salt
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
* 2/3 cup of almond milk
* 2 dates cut into small pieces
* 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
* Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. YEP, that easy!!
So easy and super delicious. Basically, dessert for breakfast. Why not???? Thank you Gwyneth!
Anika Yael Natori, aka, The Josie Girl
Welcome to our fridge. Ha.
Love this idea! I’m either going to buy Gwyneth’s book or hope that you keep posting the recipes 🙂