So, I get it. I know I am all about making new “healthy” concoctions and swearing that they are delicious. And then, most people are turned off because they are “too healthy.” But let me tell you, if there is only ONE recipe you make from this blog, then MAKE THIS ONE. I promise that this recipe will give you the most delicious, edible, easy, amazing, scrumptious, and crowd pleasing “healthy dessert” of them all. And get this — low fat, no gluten, vegan, BUT AMAZING.
* 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
* 1 cup applesauce
* 1/4 cup of maple syrup
* 1 tablespoon of vanilla
* 1/2 cup of almond milk
* 2 cups of spelt flour
* 1 cup cocoa powder (I used raw cocoa)
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 2 cups of chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Mix wet ingredients together (coconut oil, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk)
* Mix dry ingredients together
* Then mix EVERYTHING together.
* Spray muffin tins with spray.
* Bake for 20 minutes and then flip pan around and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
* Then, eat and oooohhh and aaaahhhh.
Let me know what you think! Enjoy! Have a great weekend!