SO easy, so simple, and oh so good. Roasted miso sweet potatoes! Great as a side dish, perfect for leftovers!
* A couple of sweet potatoes
* 2 tablespoons of olive oil
* 1 tablespoon of miso paste
* Whisk together the olive oil and miso paste. Then put the diced sweet potatoes in the bowl and combine all together.
* On a parchment paper lined pan, distribute the sweet potatoes
* Roast at 450 degrees until golden!
So good — no extra salt or seasoning, perfect just as! Great on salads, alone, in scrambled eggs — you name it!