I love mushy food. Like love. It’s like I am a 90 year old woman with no teeth. So what is one of my dream desserts? TAPIOCA!. I experimented and created my own LACTOSE-FREE (aka vegan with an egg) mango tapioca recipe. Refreshing, soothing, delicious. Enjoy!
* 2 and 3/4 cups almond/soy milk
* 1/3 cup of sugar
* 3 tablespoons of minute tapioca
* 1 beaten egg
* 1 mango
* 1/2 cup of coconut milk
* Mix milk, sugar, tapioca and (beaten egg) in a saucepan and let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
* On medium heat, cook the mixture until it comes to a full boil while constantly stirring.
* While the mixture cools down for 20 minutes, chop up a mango and place the mango and coconut milk into a blender and blend.
* When the tapioca mixture is cool, mix in the mango puree (before you eat it all — good on its own!), and then chill.
* Then, DEVOUR.
Have a great weekend. Any fun plans?
I just heard that Annabel Tollman died. Unreal.
I know, so sad.
Thanks for another healthy yummy idea. Will give it a shot! Have a great weekend everyone.
I promise you it is DELICIOUS.
Josie Girl- I heard that you volunteer ballgirl’d at a wheelchair tennis tournament yesterday. That is amazing. Where are the pics?
HAHAHAHAH true. but no photos.