Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a restful weekend — I know I did! Before I get going with the books I want to read, here is a must-watch video. I have watched it numerous times and I cry every single time….so watch it….And Yes, I tend to watch more videos than I read. Not that I have a lot of time / energy / stamina these days, but there are SOOOO many books that I want to read! Just need to make it more of a priority (and find more hours in my day)…..here are the books that I want to devour in the coming weeks and months!
1. All the Light We Cannot See (Anthony Doerr)
2. Orphan Train (Deckle Edge)
4. Not That Kind of Girl (Lena Dunham)
5. Small Victories (Anne Lamott)
6. The Boston Girl (Anita Diamant)
7. The House We Grew Up In (Lisa Jewell)
8. Family Life (Akhil Sharma)
9. Lila (Marilynne Robinson)
10. Dept. of Speculation (Jenny Offill)
I hope that this coming weekend (MLK weekend), I am able to read one of these books. First on my list…Family Life! Order now to enjoy the long weekend ahead.