This past month I have listened to a plethora of podcasts. Here are my favorite episodes this month. They are all MUST listen to and all have major take aways.
1. Ten Percent Happier: Self Compassion Ain’t Always Soft, Kristin Neff 
A must listen to. I started Kristin Neff’s book and I can’t wait to read it all. So much to learn.
2. The World’s First Podcast with Erin & Sara Foster: How Our Greatest Fear Becomes Our Greatest Gift with Rabbi Leder 
I love everything that the Foster Sisters do, but this specific podcast really spoke to me. A must listen to for SO many reasons.
3. We Are Supported By … with Oprah 
Dax Shepard umbrella podcasts, now with Monica and his wife Kristin Bell. Such a good listen to — Oprah is amazing. And fascinating.
4. On Being with Krista Tippett with Glennon Doyle and Abby Wambach 
Another great episode (( love most On Being episodes) but this one really resonated with me. I love Glennon and her wife Abby.
5. Rich Roll with Sanjay Rawal on Running as Spiritual Practice 
A great listen to for an running fanatics!
If you any specific episodes that you recommend listening to, please send them my way!