I realize that for many of you, summer started almost a month ago. But it is never too late to create a summer 2016 to-do-list / wishlist. (Here is my To-Do-List from last summer ). Enjoy!
1. Go to Hot Yoga  twice a week. (Already been twice in this past week, so we are off to a good start! #HumbleBrag)
2. Be diligent with sunscreen .
3. Be okay with doing nothing . Also, listen to the birds, appreciate the quiet, admire the nature in Eugene, and embrace my surroundings.
4. Go on lots of new adventures to Seattle, Portland, Yosemite and Sonoma. The West Coast is definitely the #bestcoast.
7. Be thorough with my new health regime (stay tuned!).
8. Find the perfect running shorts .
9. Train for the NYC 2016 marathon .
10. Learn more recipes / dishes  from my mother.
11. Teach Toosh how to ride a two-wheeled bike .
Here we come Summer 2016!