Happy New Year! What a beautiful start to 2016! Without further ado, here is a look at five goals for 2016! (Can I just say ditto to my 5 goals of 2015  and call it the end? The end.)
Sledding right into the New Year (with my beautiful and sweet niece, Alagna).
1. Take deep breaths . Live in the present. Connect breath to meditating . And praying . Follow my breath. In and out. Release. Relax. Rebirth.
Sound of ocean (meditative) + Sound of kids (less so) = True Bliss.
2. Become confident in who I am . Savor my being and who I am. Don’t get distracted by who I am not or who I will never be. Love myself for who I am .
This is me. And me in a bikini. There you have it…nothing ELSE to show (and nothing LEFT to show). Full on, Anika Yael Natori. High-waisted bikini briefs and no boobs. Bring it on, 2016.
3. Eat less sugar . I KNOW AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, but come on body, LISTEN AND DON’T EAT SO MUCH FLIPPING DESSERT  (note: I realize the irony that I am eating a big fat ice cream bar in the above picture).
Better to eat fast food (than sugar), like we did for Christmas Day dinner due to flight delays (No joke…oh my, what is happening!!!)
4. Embrace the now. Say no more often . Commit  when I say yes. Don’t complain . Savor the present.
My past, present, and future. All rolled up into three people.
5. Lift more weights. Drink more water. Take hot baths. Eat more greens. Just be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend that I can be. And be happy while putting forth my best effort.
Whoa, way to go and expose myself to the world wide web. HELLLOOOOO internet! But truly, it is a New Year, and an opportunity to grow, learn, and become better and happier. Thank you for reading! And now tell me, what are your goals for 2016?