Despite the fact that it still feels like winter in New York, it actually *is* Spring. Since I love planning new adventures and outings each season, here is what I am currently hoping to do this Spring in New York! Take a look!
1. See Hamilton again….because it has been two years since I first (and last) saw this magical performance.
I had the opportunity to see the original cast in April 2016 and it was truly one of the highlights of my year. I am still listening to the music nonstop and can’t wait to go back….
2. Speed on the East River on the Shark Speed Boat
This may be Cruzzie’s dream come true: a shark boat…
3. Explore more trails of the Pound Ridge Land Conservancy preserves
One of the many trails in the Pound Ridge Land Conservancy. Very pretty — no mountain views, but still pretty.
4. Scream at Luna Park in Coney Island
Throwback to old Coney Island — still looks very similar. Although we were out in Coney Island feeding sharks at the NY Aquarium in January, the rides were not open. So I made a promise to the kids that we would go out this Spring to ride the rides…. cheese balls and cotton candy, here we come!
5. Throwback to the ’80s and go roller skating at the new Pier 2 Roller Rink!
A new rollerskating rink??!?!? Count me in! I can’t wait to go to the roller rink.
6. Boat in Central Park
It’s been 6 years since I last rowed a boat in Central Park, so time to do it again!
7. Watch a movie at the Film Noir Cinema
Seems like a very NYC thing to do.
8. Coach potato workout at Shape House
I am dying to try out this Urban Sweat Lodge where you sweat and burn calories!
9. Chow at Atla
Half Mexican, I am a huge fan of Mexican food…so it is no surprise that I am dying to eat tacos at Atla!
10. Do all my normal Spring activities
City kids. I still love to play in Central Park, ride bikes in the city, hike the High Line, throw the frisbee on the grass, drink milkshakes at Black Tap, watch the flowers bloom and blossom, and be a part of this wonderful and vibrant city!
Do share what is on your NYC Spring to do list! I love adding to my list and hearing abou all the fun and great things to do in this great neck of the woods!