A new year and a new dedication to eating green! I love having homemade salad dressing in the fridge as an easy snack, and this recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow is one that I make frequently — so delicious and easy. A must make and a must eat!
* 10 large basil leaves
* 3 tablespoons chives
* 2 tablespoons cilantro
* 1/4 cup parsley
* 2 scallions, white and green part
* 1/2 ripe avocado
* 1/4 cup Veganaise (or any mayo type)
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* Juice of 1 lemon
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* Wash veggies, measure, pour and blend in a blender. Voila! Store in the fridge for up to a week!
So good to dip veggies in, dress your salad with, or even eat with meat. Delicious.