Summer is my main time to read a lot; longer days, less to do, and no TV. That said, I have been obsessed with Scandal (so horrible it’s good), surfing the internet (searching for a fall coat), and sports (Wimbledon and World Cup)… so here is my list of books to read this summer! Hope you get some inspiration from this list. Enjoy!
1. A Replacement Life (Boris Fishman)
(Side note: Boris Fishman’s father is a doorman in our building. The story behind the family and the book is truly inspiring, and I can’t wait to share more with you in a future post.)
2. The Dinner (Herman Koch)
3. All Fall Down (Jennifer Weiner)
4. One Plus One (Jojo Moyes)
5. The Language of Flowers (Vanessa Diffenbaugh)
6. All The Light We Cannot See (Anthony Doerr)
7. Paper Towns (John Green)
8. The One and Only (Emily Giffin)
9. China Dolls (Lisa See)
10. Big Little Lies (Liane Moriarty)
What’s on your summer reading list? Would love to hear!