Italian Tuna Salad! Incredibly tasty, zesty, and protein-packed. Great as a sandwich or on top of some lettuce for a salad, and so easy to make. Win-win!
* 8 ounces of tuna packed in olive oil, drained
* 2 handfuls of arugula, finely chopped
* 3 scallions, the whites and light green portions, chopped
* 14 ounce can of garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained
* 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
* 3 tablespoons of olive oil
* 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
* salt and pepper, to taste
* 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
* Chop and dice the veggies.
* Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar together in a large mixing bowl.
* Then add all the ingredients to the dressing: the beans, the tuna, the greens, the onions.
So good that even my 18 month old ate loved it (true story). Try it, you’ll like it!