So, it is the first week of January and I am sure a lot of people want to “eat healthier” and “omit sugar” from their lives. As much as I would love to cut back on sweets, it is one of my favorite parts of life, so it’s not worth it for me to cut it out. I eat dessert after every meal (is that wrong?). So for people like me, who love desserts but want to be healthy too, here is a healthy dessert: Avocado Mango Yogurt!
- 1/2 Avocado
- A couple squirts of agave syrup
- A handful Frozen mango chunks
- A small container of 0% yogurt (I use “Fage” brand but any will do the trick)
- Scoop avocado out (no pit in blender)
- empty all ingredients into blender and BLEND!
So yeah, it is not chocolate truffle pie, but it is still a yummy bite of sweetness (and healthy, too!) at the end of a meal! Husbands, boyfriends, boys: beware, you are probably not going to like this one. Sorry!
Would love to know what you think!
Have a great weekend!
— AYN, aka the Josie Girl.